To nurture in students a love of learning and faith in God, and to equip them to meet the challenges of the 21st Century with confidence, integrity, and a respect for others.
This is accomplished through:
- A caring, safe, Christian environment that encourages risk-taking for successful and joyful learning, respect for self and others, responsible behavior, compassion, and church and community participation
- Small class sizes
- Professional caring, and creative teachers who individualize curriculum to meet each child’s learning needs
- Expectations that are maintained in accordance with New York State Common Core Learning Standards
- Innovative programs and instructional strategies that foster intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development
- Skilled and dedicated assistant teachers, support staff, and specialists (art, music, physical education, etc.) to enrich and support learning and development