June 14, 2019
Who would have imagined that we would be at this point of the school year this quickly? This is our last blog for the school year 2018-2019. It has been a pleasure working with your children. On behalf of Ms. Heddy and I let me take the time to wish for you and your family all the very best in Kindergarten. I hope they continue what they started. This last week has been a fun one, but here goes…
- Our Celebration of Learning was on Tuesday. Your children did an amazing job and you all seemed to be having fun.
- On Wednesday we visited our Kindergarten classroom so the students could get an idea of what to expect when they go to Kindergarten next year.
- Our McDonald’s picnic was on Thursday, and oh boy did we have fun.
- On Friday we completed our Fathers’ Day projects.
Coming up next week.
- Happy Fathers’ Day on Sunday!
- We will reap our vegetables on Monday and Tuesday and have a salad day where the students will eat what they planted.
- Our last day of school will be on Wednesday. School will dismiss at 11:00 AM. Please arrange to have someone at school to pick your child up.
Have a great summer! Be safe but happy!