May 28, 2019
Can you believe our school year is almost ended and now the fun begins with all the paperwork that needs to be accomplished. Speaking of which…
- Parent Option Letters were sent home on Friday and due back today. If you were absent on Friday, then yours will go home today and need to be returned by Friday. If you were at the last Parent Night, you would have heard how important it is to turn in all paperwork going forward. We also have deadlines that need to be met.
- Our project with butterflies went well. The students were able to observe the caterpillars and chrysalises. We released 3 butterflies last Thursday before we went on our long weekend.
- I asked for baby pictures for a project we are working on, depicting how babies change. I have received most of them but there are still a few missing. Please have yours in tomorrow.
- Next week Wednesday will be the Look How We’ve Grown program at school. All students are involved in this venture. It will occur in the evening. I will send home more information at the end of this week.
- Our end of year program will occur on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. It usually starts at 8:45 AM. More details will come home later.
- The last day of the school year will be June 19, 2019 and will be a half-day dismissal. There will be NO AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM on this day.
Have a great week. If you need clarification on any of the above, please feel free to speak with me.