March 31, 2019
So much to remind you of today. Here’s hoping that you all had a great weekend. Here goes…
- Congratulations to Jenesis Rios, for making the most sales in our last fundraiser. Thank you Rios family!
- Some of you have not yet sent in your Department of Education Surveys. Please make every effort to do so by this coming Friday. This is extremely IMPORTANT!
- Book club order forms went home on Friday. These are for the month of April. They are due back on Friday, April 12, 2019. If you do not wish to pay the new tax on credit card users, you may send in cash and I’ll take care of it or you can send in a check payable to Scholastic Book Club.
- Tuesday will be Lending Library Day. If you forgot your child’s book last week, please turn them in on or by Tuesday.
- We have been working on measuring in school. Please continue to practice this at home. Remind students that when we measure, it is from end-to end, and not from the middle of the item being measured.
- We will begin our new theme tomorrow—PLANTS.
- If you plan to participate in the Baseball fundraiser, please check with Mrs. Louisa regarding payment. It will be at Citi Field (home of the Mets) on May 23, 2019. Payment is due by 4/23/19.
See you tomorrow!