December 2, 2018
Happy December! Not a lot to share today but here goes…
- Please continue to work with your child about practicing to write their name at home.
- We will look at what makes a rectangle a rectangle and the difference between that and a square. Have your child look at buildings and objects around your home and identify the shapes they see. Keep practicing counting.
- This week we will begin to look at different types of homes. Our theme changes this week to: Where We Live. In Math we will be talking about shapes. We plan to take neighborhood walks to observe the different types of houses in our community.
- Our Holiday Program will take place on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM. All students are involved in this program. You need to drop them off at the classroom at the regular arrival time and then make your way to the Blue Room to be seated. We will meet you there. Please remember to have them dressed in the colors red and black. If you are taking them with you at the end, please inform me.
- Our last day before the holidays will be on Friday, December 21, 2018. School will be dismissed at 11:00 AM. Please begin making arrangements to have your child picked up at this time.
See you tomorrow!