This is a very busy time for us in Pre-K. This post is very important and there are many dates to remember, so here goes…
- There is NO SCHOOL on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. We have a Professional Day scheduled for that day. Don’t forget to vote!
- By now you should all have received your letters regarding Parent Teacher Conferences. Please adhere to your appointment time so we don’t impose on someone else’s time. This is especially needed if you have a morning appointment. Students begin arriving at 8:00 AM.
- Scholastic book orders are due this week. Please place your orders on-line. I will submit the order. I would like to receive the orders before we break for Thanksgiving.
- We will be working on a special project in our classroom. For this, we will need an old pillowcase. Make sure this is old because you will not get it back the way you send it in. The students will be painting on it and we will be cutting them.
- Don’t forget your project on All About Us. Those are due this week. I’m looking forward to this!
- If your child is not too fond of the school lunches, please send in a packed lunch so they have something they like.
- Please remember to take the time to change the clothes in your child’s change of clothes box. Right now they have summer type wear in them. If they have an accident, they will be cold.
- We will be having a Thanksgiving Feast in our classroom on the 16th. It will be during lunchtime so it will be between 11:00 and 12:00. I will put a list of items we will need for this to happen. For entrees, please try to make your food kid-friendly. We want them to have a great day. I need you to write what you plan to bring so we don’t have just one type of food. Be creative! If someone is sending in what you were planning to bring, please send in something else. The list will be posted outside my classroom door. Family members are invited but please be aware of where they are at all times.
Have a great remainder of the weekend. I hope you remembered to change your clocks back an hour. See you tomorrow!